Lucky Charms Popcorn Balls are a delicious snack treat that the whole family will enjoy.
Popcorn is one of my family’s favorite snacks. We make popcorn at least once a week as a late night snack. For a change of pace, I decided to make Lucky Charms Popcorn Balls for a special treat. Popcorn balls are popcorn that is coated in a sugar mixture and formed into balls. For Lucky Charms Popcorn Balls, Lucky Charms marshmallows are mixed in with the popcorn. Lucky Charms Popcorn Balls are a delicious snack that the whole family will enjoy.
- 3 bags microwave popcorn
- ⅓ cup light corn syrup
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- ½ cup marshmallows
- 2 tablespoon butter
- 2 teaspoon water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup Lucky Charms marshmallows
- Cook popcorn in microwave.
- Scoop popcorn into a large bowl, making sure to remove uncooked kernels.
- In a saucepan over medium heat, combine corn syrup, confectioners' sugar, marshmallows, butter, water and vanilla extract. Cook and stir until mixture reaches soft ball stage around 240F.
- Pour hot sugar mixture over popcorn.
- Quickly stir to coat the popcorn and stir in the marshmallows.
- Grease hands or popcorn baller. Quickly shape the popcorn mixture into balls before it cools.
- Love This
- Yahoo Mail
- Facebook Messenger
- Copy Link
Jeannee Taylor says
What a pretty nifty sweet and colorful idea! My grandma used to make popcorn balls and I love them!
Miz Helen says
I love Popcorn Balls and this is a great recipe!
what a great addition to the popcorn ball. Can you imagine how much fun to eat these would be