Dairy-Free Peanut Butter Eggs will be everyone’s favorite Easter treat.
One of the most popular Easter treats are chocolate peanut butter eggs. Unfortunately due to dietary restrictions, some people can’t eat the store bought peanut butter eggs. But you can easily make them yourself at home. Dairy-Free Peanut Butter Eggs are just as delicious and no one will be able to tell that they are dairy-free.
Dairy-Free Peanut Butter Eggs Recipe
Author: Sugar, Spice and Family Life
Recipe type: Dessert
- 1 cup dairy-free chocolate chips
- 1 tsp. coconut oil
- ½ cup creamy peanut butter
- ⅓ cup confectioners' sugar
- Melt coconut oil and chocolate chips according to package directions.
- Coat inside of egg molds with melted chocolate and place in freezer for 5 minutes.
- In a bowl, mix together peanut butter and confectioners' sugar.
- Press peanut butter mixture into each egg mold until mostly filled. Spread chocolate on top of peanut butter until covered and egg mold is filled.
- Refrigerate until ready to eat.
- Love This
- Yahoo Mail
- Facebook Messenger
- Copy Link
These look delish and easy to make. What a fun Easter activity to do with the kids!
Ohhh these will someone VERY happy!
Kelly Lynns Sweets and Treats says
Mmmm love these! Especially because they are dairy free!!
Miz Helen says
These eggs will be a very special treat!
This recipe is easy and amazing. I made these last year for my son’s Easter basket and he was so excited because he has never been able to have Reese’s eggs because of his dairy free diet, I have to say it made his Easter which also made mine. Thank you!