Dorney Park is the place to be in Pennsylvania for family friendly fun. Located in Allentown, Pennsylvania, Dorney Park is an excellent travel destination for anyone from Maine on down to Virginia. This year, the park has a ton of great things to do as a family, including their famous clambake!
Dorney Park – Fun for Everyone
Dorney Park is more than roller coasters and edge of your seat rides. It’s also home to an absolutely huge water park as well. With an amusement park absolutely bursting with all kind of exciting rides and a water park full of slides, pools, and other splashtastic fun, Dorney has something for everyone from the thrill seeker to the person who considers the smallest water slide a thrill ride.
Things to do at the Park
- Dinosaurs Alive – An animatronic dinosaur park with over 30 life-sized dinosaurs. Educational and fun!
- Roller Coasters – 8 roller coasters in a variety of styles.
- Thrill Rides – 10 thrill rides the take you in every direction and having you screaming with terrified glee.
- Planet Snoopy – A mini theme park dedicated to everyone’s favorite beagle. Features 16 rides, an amphitheater for live shows, and more.
- Family Rides – Enjoy a Ferris Wheel, Tilt-A-Whirl, and more with over 10 family rides that parents can enjoy with their kids.
- Wildwater Kingdom – A fantastic water park packed with over 3 dozen slides, pools, rivers, and water play areas.
- Live Entertainment – Stage shows of all kinds for the whole family.
- Dining – Dorney Park has restaurants all over the park, so you’re never hungry while you’re having the time of your life.
Dorney Park Clambake
One of the biggest and most famous things to do at Dorney Park is enjoying their annual Clambake! Bring the family on a Saturday or Sunday and take part in this summer tradition from August 6th through the 21th. The package includes admission to the park and a clambake meal served from 5 PM to 8 PM in Carousel Grove. And remember, guests under 48 inches tall enjoy all the hamburgers, hot dogs, and sides they can eat when accompanied by a regular meal ticked holder.
Clambake Bag Includes:
- Corn cobbettes
- All you can eat hamburgers, hot dogs, potato salad, ice cream, and Coca Cola beverages
- Veggie burgers available upon request
Enjoy the Dorney Park Clambake and Everything Else this Summer
Dorney Park is filled to bursting with great rides, family fun activities, dining and more. With a theme park, water park, live entertainment, restaurants, and other attractions, it’s the place for family fun. And since it’s located conveniently in Allentown, Pennsylvania, it’s the best place to go for family entertainment for all of New England and the northeastern United States.
For family fun at a great price visit DorneyPark.com to get exclusive savings on tickets to the park.
This post is sponsored by Cedar Fair Entertainment Company in conjunction with Blog Meets Brand, and I have been compensated for my participation. All opinions are my own.