Peppermint Patty Stuffed Brownie Cupcakes are the perfect dessert for chocolate and mint lovers.
Do you love the fun experience of eating a cupcake and also love brownies? Then you need to try a delicious brownie cupcake. Brownie cupcakes are chocolate brownies baked in cupcake liners and topped with frosting. One of my favorite brownie cupcakes are my Peppermint Patty Stuffed Brownie Cupcakes. Each chocolate brownie cupcake has a peppermint patty stuffed in the middle. Then it is covered with peppermint buttercream frosting with a peppermint patty on top. Peppermint Patty Stuffed Brownie Cupcakes are the perfect dessert for chocolate and mint lovers.
- ½ cup butter
- ½ cup flour
- ⅓ cup cocoa powder
- ¼ tsp. baking powder
- ¼ tsp. salt
- ½ cup chocolate chips
- ½ cup white sugar
- ¼ cups brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 10 snack-size peppermint patties
- ½ cup butter, softened
- 1½ cup confectioners' sugar
- ½ tsp. peppermint extract
- 2 Tbs. milk
- 5 snack-size peppermint patties, halved
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Place liners into a cupcake pan.
- In a large saucepan, melt butter. Remove from heat.
- In a bowl, combine flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and salt. Add in chocolate chips.
- In the melted butter saucepan, mix in white sugar, brown sugar, eggs and vanilla extract. Whisk in flour mixture until blended.
- Fill each liner ¾ full with a peppermint patty in the middle of the batter.
- Bake for 18 minutes or until done. Allow to cool for 5 minutes and then remove from pan.
- In a large bowl, cream the butter.
- Gradually beat in the powdered sugar alternately with the milk and peppermint extract.
- Beat until fluffy.
- Pipe the peppermint frosting on top of each cooled brownie cupcake.
- Place a peppermint patty half on top of each frosted brownie cupcake.
Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.