Dairy-Free Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Eggs are a delicious twist on a popular Easter candy. These chocolate covered eggless cookie dough candy eggs will be a hit on Easter.
Easter is almost here! I have been enjoying eating Dairy-Free Peanut Butter Eggs, but I wanted to make something a little different. Since I love cookie dough, I thought it would be a great idea to fill chocolate eggs with eggless cookie dough. Everyone will love eating Dairy-Free Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Eggs for an Easter treat.
- 2 cup dairy-free chocolate chips
- 2 tsp. coconut oil
- ¼ cup vegan butter, softened
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup white sugar
- ½ tsp. vanilla
- ⅔ cup flour
- Pinch of salt
- ¼ cup dairy-free mini chocolate chips
- Melt coconut oil and chocolate chips according to package directions.
- Coat the inside of the egg molds with melted chocolate and place the mold in the freezer for 5 minutes.
- In a bowl, cream together vegan butter, brown sugar, and white sugar. Mix in the vanilla. Then mix in the flour and salt. Stir in the mini chocolate chips.
- Press the cookie dough into each egg mold until mostly filled. Spread chocolate on top to fill egg mold.
- Refrigerate until ready to eat.
- Love This
- Yahoo Mail
- Facebook Messenger
- Copy Link
Thanks for sharing this great alternative!
[email protected] Kelly Lynns Sweets and Treats says
Yum!! I looooove cookie dough! But then encased in chocolate?! Genius!!
YES PLEASE!! These look stellar!
These look amazing! What a great dairy-free version- so great to have this recipe available!
I can’t tell you how happy you’ve made me (and my family) with this recipe. I’m so excited to make these treat this weekend! Congrats, you’re featured at the This Is How We Roll Link Party.
Thank you 🙂