Ham and Cheese Stuffed Monkey Bread is a twist on traditional sweet monkey bread. This savory stuffed bread makes a delicious appetizer, snack or dinner.
Most people know that traditional monkey bread is a dessert. But my family loves to enjoy monkey bread as a savory dish. We like to make Garlic Monkey Bread and Mozzarella Stuffed Monkey Bread to eat along with pasta. A savory monkey bread that we have been recently enjoying as an appetizer or easy dinner is my Ham and Cheese Stuffed Monkey Bread.
Ham and Cheese Stuffed Monkey Bread is easy to make with only six ingredients: butter, garlic powder, Italian seasoning, refrigerated biscuits, ham and cheddar cheese. First, you need to cut each biscuit into quarters. Then place shredded cheese and ham into each biscuit piece and form into a ball. Toss the balls into the melted butter, garlic and Italian seasoning mixture. Place the balls into a greased tube pan and bake in the oven until done. Ham and Cheese Monkey Bread will be a hit with the family as a delicious appetizer, snack or dinner.
- ½ cup butter, melted
- ½ tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 2 (16.3 oz) containers of refrigerated biscuits
- ¾ lb. sliced ham, divided
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Grease a bundt pan.
- In a bowl, mix together melted butter, garlic powder and Italian seasoning.
- Cut each biscuit into quarters. Place ham and cheese inside each biscuit quarter. Form into balls and toss in the butter mixture.
- Arrange balls into the pan.
- Bake for 45 minutes, or until done. Let stand for 10 minutes.
- Remove from pan and serve warm.
- Love This
- Yahoo Mail
- Facebook Messenger
- Copy Link
Erica Schmidt says
I just made my first monkey bread this year, and of course, it was a dessert. This savory monkey bread looks delicious, and so easy too! Pinning for later!
Miz Helen says
I just pinned your awesome Ham and Cheese Monkey Bread, it will be a great addition to our game day!
Ooh savory monkey bread!
You’re speaking my language!
Thanks for the inspiration!
I love anything with ham & cheese in it! What a great recipe! Thanks for linking up for Friday Favorites. I’m featuring you this week.
Thank you! 🙂