Dairy-Free Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Eggs are a delicious twist on a popular Easter candy. These chocolate covered eggless cookie dough candy eggs will be a hit on Easter.
Easter is almost here! I have been enjoying eating Dairy-Free Peanut Butter Eggs, but I wanted to make something a little different. Since I love cookie dough, I thought it would be a great idea to fill chocolate eggs with eggless cookie dough. Everyone will love eating Dairy-Free Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Eggs for an Easter treat.
- 2 cup dairy-free chocolate chips
- 2 tsp. coconut oil
- ¼ cup vegan butter, softened
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup white sugar
- ½ tsp. vanilla
- ⅔ cup flour
- Pinch of salt
- ¼ cup dairy-free mini chocolate chips
- Melt coconut oil and chocolate chips according to package directions.
- Coat the inside of the egg molds with melted chocolate and place the mold in the freezer for 5 minutes.
- In a bowl, cream together vegan butter, brown sugar, and white sugar. Mix in the vanilla. Then mix in the flour and salt. Stir in the mini chocolate chips.
- Press the cookie dough into each egg mold until mostly filled. Spread chocolate on top to fill egg mold.
- Refrigerate until ready to eat.