Smores Brownie Bowls are a delicious way to eat smores without a campfire. The brownie bowl is filled with marshmallows, chocolate and graham crackers.
As many of you know, I am a Good Cook blogger and love their products! I was thrilled when I recently received a Good Cook Bake-A-Bowl pan. I have several recipe ideas on what I’m going to use the pan for. I love chocolate so the first thing I wanted to make had to involve it. We enjoy eating smores, but unfortunately having a campfire available isn’t convenient. I wanted to make smores at home so I decided to create Smores Brownie Bowls.
The first thing I had to make was the brownie bowl part. I made my brownie batter and got out my Bake-A-Bowl pan. The pan is non-stick but I always grease pans even if they are non-stick. I added my batter to the six cups to the fill line. Then placed the bowl shaping lid on top of the pan. I baked my brownies for the same amount of time that I normally would. Once they were done and cooled slightly, I flipped them out of the pan.
For the smores part, I filled each brownie bowl with marshmallows, chocolate chips, and graham cracker pieces. I placed the filled brownie bowls onto a cookie sheet. I put the tray in the oven, 6 inches from the broiler element on the inside top of the stove. With the door ajar, I broiled them for 1 minute. I watched them closely since I just wanted the marshmallows to get toasted but not burnt. Once toasted, they were ready to eat. The Smores Brownie Bowls are a fun dessert to eat which can be enjoyed in the convenience of your home, no campfire required.
- ½ cup butter
- ½ cup flour
- ⅓ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- ¼ tsp. baking powder
- ¼ tsp. salt
- ½ cup chocolate chips
- ¾ cups white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- ½ cup mini marshmallows
- ¼ cup chocolate chips
- 1 sheet of graham crackers, broken pieces
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Grease a Bake a Bowl Pan.
- In a large saucepan, melt butter. Remove from heat.
- In a bowl, combine flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and salt. Add in chocolate chips. Beat the flour mixture into the butter. Fill each bowl to the fill line with the brownie batter.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until done.
- Place cooled brownie bowls onto a cookie sheet. Fill the brownie bowls with marshmallows, chocolate chips and graham crackers.
- Broil for 1 minute.
Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.