Garlic Monkey Bread is a savory twist on monkey bread. This delicous pull apart bread is coated with garlic, butter and Italian seasoning.
My family loves garlic bread. It is a must when we eat spaghetti or any other pasta dish. I usually keep frozen garlic bread in the freezer, but that started getting boring. I wanted to make something different so I started browsing Pinterest. I came across a pin of a scratch-made pull apart garlic bread made in a loaf pan. The picture looked delicious, but I did not want to make bread from scratch. The bread reminded me of monkey bread which gave me an idea. Monkey bread is usually made to be a sweet dessert, but it could easily be made into garlic bread. You just need to tear the refrigerated biscuits apart and roll the pieces into balls. Toss the balls into a mixture of butter, garlic and Italian seasoning. Then arrange the balls in a pan and bake it in the oven. It’s so simple to make and it’s even fun to eat. Garlic Monkey Bread is an easy and delicious way to enjoy garlic bread.
- ½ cup butter, melted
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ tsp. Italian seasoning
- 2 (16.3 oz) containers of refrigerated biscuits
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Grease a tube or bundt pan.
- In a bowl, mix together melted butter, garlic and Italian seasoning.
- Tear apart each biscuit into quarters and roll into balls. Toss balls into the butter mixture.
- Arrange balls into the pan.
- Bake for 35 minutes, or until done. Let stand for 10 minutes.
- Remove from pan and serve warm.
For more Pinterest remakes, visit a few of my favorite bloggers:
- Berry Sipper Mocktail by Confessions of an Overworked Mom
- Starbucks Cup Gift Card Holder by Homemaking Hacks
- Ice Lanterns by Upstate Ramblings
- Lip Scrub by Mom Always Finds Out
- The Best Homemade Vanilla Extract by How Was Your Day?
- The Best Crockpot Chili Recipe by Food Fun Family
- Vintage Cheddar and Gruyere Mac and Cheese with Polish Kielbasa by A Day in Motherhood
- Flourless Brownies with Craisins and Pistachios by Day by Day in Our World
- DIY Hot Chocolate Mix Recipe by Just 2 Sisters
- Tiger Nut Flour Chocolate Chip Cookies by Home and Garden Cafe
- Bang Bang Chicken by Jennifer Sikora
- Frozen Banana Yogurt Peanut Dog Treats by 2Boys+1Girl=OneCrazyMom
- Dark Chocolate Chip Banana Bread Oatmeal by Sincerely Mindy
- Homemade Vanilla Orange Mint Sugar Scrub by Baby Loving Mama
- Valentine’s Day Strawberries by Sizzling Eats
- All Natural 2 Ingredient Lip Gloss by The Socialite’s Closet
- Pantry Tomato Pasta by The Guavalicious Life
- How to Make Strawberry Pecan Bread by Mommy Snippets
Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.