Black Bean and Corn Guacamole is delicious anytime as an appetizer, dip, snack or topping.
Guacamole is a favorite in my household. My family can easily eat an entire bowl in a day. I like to change it up by making different varieties like Classic Guacamole, Southwestern Guacamole and Guacamole with tomatoes and garlic. But one of my favorites is my Black Bean and Corn Guacamole. The guacamole is easy to make and only takes less than five minutes. Black Bean and Corn Guacamole is delicious as an appetizer, dip, snack, and topping.
- 5 avocados, peeled and pitted
- 1 lime, juiced
- ½ tsp. salt
- ½ (15 oz. can) black beans, drained and rinsed
- ½ (11 oz. can) mexicorn, drained
- ⅓ cup chopped red onion
- 3 Tbs. cilantro
- In a bowl, add avocados, lime juice and salt. Mash together with a fork. Mix in black beans, corn, onion and cilantro.
- Refrigerate until ready to eat.