Veggie Pizza Appetizers make a great snack or party food. They have a crescent roll crust with ranch cream cheese spread and topped with vegetables.
Sometimes we have to think outside of the box when cooking. I recently received a Sweet Creations by Good Cook Whoopie Pie Pan which can be used for more than whoopie pies. I can use the pan to make eggs, pancakes, mini pies, mini pizzas and more. I decided to use it to make Veggie Pizza Appetizers.
Veggie Pizza Appetizers are easy to make and are great to take to parties. The “dough” is actually crescent roll dough which I press into the whoopie pie pan. The pan makes them perfect circles and uniform shaped. The cooked dough slides right out of the non-stick pan.
After the dough is cooled, I mix softened cream cheese with a half packet of ranch dressing mix. I add dill seasoning to the mixture and spread the mixture onto the dough.
Then I add my vegetable toppings. I usually just add carrots and broccoli but it can be any vegetables you like. The Veggie Pizza Appetizers are ready to eat and should be refrigerated.
- 2 (8 oz.) package refrigerated crescent rolls
- 8 oz. package cream cheese, softened
- ½ (1 oz.) package ranch dressing mix
- ¼ tsp. dill weed
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- Preheat oven to 375 F
- Unroll crescent roll. Tear apart the dough to fit the whoopie pie circles. Press the thin layer of dough into the bottom of the whoopie pie pan.
- Bake 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- In a bowl, mix softened cream cheese and ½ packet of ranch dressing mix together. Add dill weed to mixture.
- Spread the mixture onto cooled pizzas.
- Add carrots and broccoli onto the top of the pizzas.
- Chill and Enjoy!
Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.