Cookie Butter Eggs are a delicious treat that is perfect for Easter. This cookie butter stuffed chocolate egg will be the new favorite candy treat.
Chocolate eggs are a must-have treat for Easter. Of course, everyone enjoys peanut butter eggs. But after eating them all month long, I was starting to get tired of them. I already made Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Eggs last week. I wanted something a little different so I decided to make Cookie Butter Eggs. They are just like Peanut Butter Eggs but they are stuffed with cookie butter instead. Cookie butter tastes amazing on anything, but covered in chocolate it’s even better. Cookie Butter Eggs are a delicious chocolate covered treat that is perfect for Easter.
- ½ cup cookie butter
- ⅓ cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 Tbs. butter, softened
- 1 tsp. milk
- 1½ cups milk chocolate chips
- In a bowl, mix together cookie butter, confectioners' sugar, butter and milk.
- Melt chocolate chips according to package directions. Coat inside of egg molds with melted chocolate. Place the molds in freezer for 5 minutes.
- Press cookie butter mixture into each egg mold until mostly filled. Spread melted chocolate on top of cookie butter mixture until covered and egg mold is filled. Place in freezer for 5 minutes. Remove eggs from mold.
- Store in refrigerator until ready to eat.