Peanut Butter Cup Stuffed Chocolate Cookies are the ultimate chocolate cookie. It combines one of the most popular kinds of candy and cookies into one delicious dessert.
Chocolate chocolate chip cookies are amazing. But you can make them even better by adding a surprise inside… a peanut butter cup! You can’t beat enjoying one of the best candies and a cookie at the same time. A peanut butter cup is stuffed inside each chocolate chocolate chip cookie to make the ultimate chocolate cookie dessert. Peanut Butter Cup Stuffed Chocolate Cookies will be loved by anyone who enjoys chocolate chocolate chip cookies and Reese’s peanut butter cups.
- 1 cup flour
- ⅓ cup cocoa powder
- ½ tsp. baking soda
- ¼ tsp. salt
- ½ cup butter, softened
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup white sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 20 snack size peanut butter cups
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- In a bowl, combine the flour, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter, brown sugar and white sugar. Beat in the egg and vanilla extract. Mix in the flour mixture and chocolate chips. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Using a cookie scoop, place a scoop of cookie dough in your hand and place a peanut butter cup on top. Place another scoop of cookie dough on top and form together. Place stuffed cookies onto cookie sheets.
- Bake for 14 minutes, or until done.